Important Information Regarding our Infection control protocols
At Dentistry for Children & Adolescents, we continue to be as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and team members. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear (N95 masks, gowns, face shields), using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more.
Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and team. In addition, we have added new systems and protocols:
- Germicidal UV light systems in our A/C Units.
- Medical grade air purifiers in the treatment rooms and throughout the office.
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Disinfectant foggers
When you come to our office, you may notice that we are doing things a little different. We made these changes to help protect our patients and our team. For example:
- For your convenience, and in order to minimize check-out time, we have a new Remote Pay system that allows you to pay for your visit by using your phone or computer.
- We have also established a new Information Intake system that will allow you to fill out forms, send a copy of your new insurance card and receive information via text or email.
- If your insurance has changed since your last visit, please call us or text/email us a picture of the front and back of your new dental insurance card before you arrive.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you. Until we see you again, please stay safe and healthy!
Dr. Santos & Team